International tax planning for expatriates and migrants, non-domestic status
To offer such services, our accountants, and consultants must be thoroughly familiar with local and international tax laws and regulations. They must also keep up to date on court decisions and changes in taxation law, which occur frequently.
Our service commences with the provision of advice to clients, or their professional advisors, on international tax and estate planning, retirement planning or investment holding structures. This may take the form of transfer pricing structures, commission agencies, and arranging finance, hire or leasing of capital assets or intellectual property for minimizing tax payable legally.
International tax planning may include the following:
- Arrangement of transfer pricing structure, commission agencies;
- Arranging financing, hire or leasing of capital assets for International Trade;
- Provision of services from or to an offshore company for consultancy
- Structuring of investment in domestic or foreign assets for investment
- Structuring of licensing and sub-licensing of intellectual property for
- International Executive Services (Personal Tax); and
- International Corporate Tax Services